Maple Street is here to help as many families as possible afford an independent school education. We are committed to admitting students of diverse socio-economic backgrounds, who can benefit from our program.
Aid is determined by the family’s ability to pay, and the scholarship funds available at the time of application. To equitably distribute funds, families apply through TADS.
We believe that the family holds the primary responsibility for the financial support of education. We ask families to explore their resources when applying for financial aid so that the available funds may be distributed fairly and where they are most needed.
Returning student financial aid applications are due by February 4, 2020.
Prospective families should contact Julie Mackey in the Admissions office at: email@example.com.
The Financial Aid Application becomes available online January 2, 2020. To apply for Financial Aid or to get more information, please click on the button below:
Please read before applying:
- TADS estimates a family’s ability to pay school costs through a formulaic analysis of 2019 income, expenses, and family assets.
- Applications are required annually, and awards are based on financial need.
- Both custodial parents must complete a TADS application and all required documents in order for a family to be considered for a financial aid package.
- All financial information is held in the strictest confidence. Applications for aid have no bearing on admissions decision.
The TADS financial aid application must be completed and filed by February 4th.
To access the application, go to http://www.mytads.com/ or click on the button above. Then create an account and access application through the financial aid tab.
Need Assistance with your Application?
You may contact TADS for assistance completing the application or to check application status. TADS does not have award information.
Online Chat: http://www.mytads.com/
1201 Hawthorne Ave., Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Telephone: 800.884.8237 (M-F, 8-8 Central)
Fax Number: 612.548.3326 (24 hours)
The following supporting documentation must be submitted to TADS prior to the application due date of February 4, 2020:
- Household members' most recently completed federal tax forms (personal and businesses owned)
- W-2's from each job held by household members
- Most recent pay stub from each job held by household members
- Documents that establish the amount of miscellaneous monthly or yearly income you currently receive (i.e., welfare, food stamps, unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.,)
- All corporate, partnership, and trust forms if a household member owns 20% or more interest in a corporation, partnership or trust.
- If your 2019 1040 is not completed by the application process a copy must be uploaded to TADS by April 30th.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Business Manager.
Once you pay the non-refundable processing fee of $39 and submit the application, Maple Street School will receive the results of the analysis.
Award letters are sent to returning families on or about March 1st and new families after March 15th. Applications can only be processed and awards given once all required materials are received.